Sunday, May 11, 2008

Keep'em Crossed

Last night, I was thinking that I might be here for a while. What are the chances of me finding a mechanic on Sunday in Las Vegas? I tried calling Dirk but he's closed for Mother's Day and won't be in until Tuesday. But now with four hours of sleep in me and feeling refreshed, I have a new plan. I checked with Tripple A to make sure they will tow my bike if I need help and they said they would. I'm going to go out to the bike, start it up and drive off. If it starts smoking right away or the handling is really bad then I'll go to plan B. If it seems to be working, I'm heading to Flagstaff which is in the ball-park of plan A. I should be leaving at Noon and that should get me to Flagstaff at around 5PM. I mention this here, just in case you don't hear from me. I may have broken down on the way.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s #1 Social Trading Network!

Join millions who have already discovered easier strategies for investing in Ripple...

Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

Blogger said...

YoBit allows you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and proceed to claiming.

You can press CLAIM as much as 30 times per one captcha.

The coins will held in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.